We are recruiting for 10 excellent carpenters to carry out longterm projects in Norway.
We are a recruitment agency in Norway, based on oil and gas industry and construction industry. Our establishment took place as early as 2009 and we plan stay in business for several years ahead. A career with us means you’ll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities where our stakeholders/customers have their project. Our competitive benefits will help to enhance your life outside work too. We embracing differences, we know that diversity opens a rich potential for new ways of thinking, helping us to build successful and winning teams and we believe in attitude makes the difference. Do you have attitude? Are you honest, hardworking and talented, there is room to grow along with Radøy Bemanning. Do you want to be one of us?
Skills; you need to:
- Have ability to communicate and safely perform work and understanding of high level of quality and safety standards.
- Have good organizational and time-management skills.
- Have ability to understand/read/follow plans/sketches.
- Have the ability to ensure that reasonable care is taken at all time for the health, safety and welfare of own and other persons and comply with local and statutory Health and Safety procedure.
- Have ability to recognizing problems and report according to current procedures.
- Be able to work unsupervised while being proactive, punctual, reliable and responsible.
- Have strong problem-solving-skills and be a team player and demonstrates a positive can-do attitude.
- Have ability to see opportunities in learning the Norwegian language, culture and desire for further development
- At least 3 years’ experience in carpentry or
- Competent educated carpenter
- Must speak fluent English or have worked in Norway and know the language
- Driving license is preferred, but no demand
- Monthly Pay
- Vacation Pay 12% (up to 10 weeks holiday a year)
- 37,5-40 hours working week
- OT (Overtime) potential
- Helps with lodging
- Pension benefits
- Tool purchase program
CV along with other qualifications, letter of recommendation can be send at firstname.lastname@example.org